Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eau de Skunk

My title has absolutely nothing to do with food tonight because, well, as I sit here in our office, which does have a window looking into our backyard, all I can smell is.....SKUNK.  Seems a friendly little skunk decided to gift us with a lovely odor tonight, and it is coming through the window.  Ugh.


Alright, enough about skunks, and onto food.  I have to admit, tonight was kinda lame on the food front.  I didn't actually make anything from scratch.  I just pulled out fish sticks and tater tots and stuck them in the oven.  I reheated some corn on the cob and zapped some frozen peas.  The kids were ecstatic over the fish sticks and tater tots!  I rarely fix them for dinner.  Granted, at least I didn't feel terrible about serving up Gorton's Extra Crispy Fish Sticks because, according to the package, they are mercury-free, have no fillers, and are full of Omega-3's!  So, all is not lost.  Sometimes it is nice to have a quick and easy dinner.  And tonight was the night for that!


Maybe tomorrow I'll get my act together and actually make something...


Until next time,
Muncho Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment